A new Firmware Update (Version 1.20) for the RICOH GR IIIx has just been released which includes new exciting features and functions.
Evolving – New Enhanced Features
- [Negative-Film] has been added to [Image control].
- The total number of shots or FW version display can be selected on the power off screen.
- Power can be turned off remotely from ImageSync (version 2.1.15 or later)
Evolving – Improved Contents
- Improved stability for general performance.
- The original special power-off graphic screen remains even after firmware update in RICOH GRIIIx Urban Edition.
[Negative Film] has been added as a new Image Control mode. By adjusting the color tones based on various negative films, the perfect balance between the faded look of a photo printed from negative film and well-defined colors has been achieved. Various parameters, including [Saturation], [Key], and [Contrast] can be adjusted to create the desired effect.
*For ImageSync Details: https://www.ricoh-imaging.co.jp/english/products/app/image-sync2/
Download Firmware Update Version 1.20:
NOTE: *This firmware update includes the contents of all previous firmware updates.
RICOH GR Firmware Update Tutorial: