Special-edition package pairs a silver-colored GR II premium digital compact camera and leather camera case
DENVER, Colo., February 15, 2016 – Ricoh Imaging Americas Corporation today announced the RICOH GR II Silver Edition to commemorate the 80th anniversary of the founding of Ricoh Company, Ltd. This exclusive package consists of a silver-color edition of the GR II premium digital compact camera (launched in July 2015) and an exclusively designed camera case. It will be marketed in a limited quantity of 3,200 units worldwide.
The GR II is the smallest premium digital compact camera, offering digital single-lens reflex (DSLR) image quality with Wi-Fi and Near Field Communication (NFC) functionality. The GR 18.3mm F2.8 lens is a compact, high-performance GR lens with a focal length of 28mm (in the 35 mm format). It also boasts a large, APS-C-size CMOS image sensor with approximately 16.2 effective megapixels.
Features of the GR II Silver Edition include:
Stylish silver camera body: The camera body has a high-grade, silver-color leather- tone finish, featuring an elegant, grained
- Distinctive features compared to the standard GR II: The Silver Edition’s shutter release button and the ring cap have been finished in silver identical to that of the camera Additionally, the lens descriptions are engraved on the front ring using a diamond- cutting process and the GR logo’s color on the camera’s front panel has been changed to white. Even the product box has been specially designed for this package.
- Termination screen: When the camera’s power is turned off, the camera displays an original termination screen, which has a solid, high-grade design expressing the GR II’s product
- Genuine leather camera case: The package includes a black, genuine-leather camera case exclusively designed for the GR II camera It provides features useful for quick- action snapshot photography, including a belt loop on the back, and a top cover that opens fully for easy removal of the camera body.
・ The camera’s specifications are identical to those of the standard GR II model.
・ The design and specifications are subject to change without notice.
About Ricoh Imaging Americas Corporation
Ricoh Imaging Americas Corporation is a subsidiary of Ricoh Company Ltd., a global technology company specializing in office imaging equipment, production print solutions, document management systems and IT services. Headquartered in Tokyo, Ricoh Group operates in about 200 countries and regions. The company now known as Ricoh Imaging Americas Corporation, was originally founded in 1919, under the name Asahi Optical Joint Stock Co. and launched its first SLR camera in the 1950s under the PENTAX name. Today, Ricoh Imaging Americas Corporation continues to produce the heritage-rich, award-winning line of PENTAX DSLR cameras, lenses and sport optics equipment as well as Ricoh’s offering of stylish and compact digital cameras, known for their wide-ranging, rich set of features. For further information, please visit www.ricohimaging.com
Contact: Stephannie Depa
Breakaway Communications for Ricoh 415.358.2485
Download PDF Here
Note: Please translate language file into your language and send to denys [at] joomla-ua.org
Help to translate: http://opentranslators.transifex.net/projects/p/junewsultra/
Old version for Joomla 1.0, 1.5, 2.5: http://joomlacode.org/gf/project/ukrainian/frs/?action=FrsReleaseBrowse&frspackageid=6002
v 6.4.14 Pro:
1. Add support responsive and retina image based in srcset browser support (Viewport width and Pixel density)
v 6.4.11 Pro:
1. Update JULib
2. Optimization module
3. Fix many bugs
v 6.4.8 Pro:
1. Update for Joomla 3.5
v 6.4 Pro:
1. Show video (image, title, date, etc.) from YouTube channel
2. Add more new options
3. Fixed and optimize module.
v 6.1 Pro:
1. Show items from RSS feed
2. Show video (image, title, date, etc.) from YouTube account
3. Show video (image, title, date, etc.) from YouTube playlist
4. Fixed and optimize module.