A new Firmware (Version 1.60) for the RICOH GRIII has just been released which brings some new exciting and enhanced features and functions.
Be sure to download and install this new firmware update to ensure optimal performance and let us know what you think. #ricohgriii #gr3 #ricohimaging #firmwareupdate #evolving
RICOH GRIII – Firmware Version 1.60 Download Link:
Evolving → New Enhanced Features
- [Snap Distance Priority] is added in the “Shooting Settings” menu.
- [Auto-area AF (Center)] is added to the options for [Focus] in the “Focus Settings” menu.
- “Enable AF” has been added to the Shutter Button Setting.
- “3.5m” has been added to the Snap Focus Distance.
- Long tapping on the playback screen can now recall the Playback Settings.
Evolving → Improved Contents
- When using the PEG image processing and editing function “Trimming”, the ADJ display for aspect ratio selection is now aligned with the selected aspect ratio.
- In Select AF/Pinpoint AF, AF operation in dark areas has been improved.
- *The original special power-off graphic screen remains even after a firmware update in RICOH GRIII Street Edition.
For more details: https://www.ricoh-imaging.co.jp/english/products/gr-3/firmup/
NOTE: *This firmware update includes the contents of all previous firmware updates.*