An update (Version 5.9.3) for Digital Camera Utility 5 for Windows and Macintosh has just been released.
Changes to Version 5.9.3 include:
- Supports the display of information and image processing for the new image finish [SATOBI] of custom images. (This function can be applied to images of all models including K-3 Mark III / K-1 Mark II / K-1 before firmware update.)
- Added AstroTracer type to shooting information display items. (ON/Type1/Type2/Type3 are displayed depending on the setting value.)
- Support for subdividing steps of white balance fine adjustment. (The slider step in the Laboratory mode will be ±14 steps. In addition, the subdivided values in the shooting information display will be displayed in double digits.)
- The white balance fine-adjustment value at the time of shooting is now reflected in the initial value of the image processing parameters.
Corrections from previous Versions
- Corrected — When spotting is performed after free image rotation, the coordinates will shift.
- Corrected — When redeveloping a JPEG image that taken with the *istDS, K10D, etc., the image becomes black when applying user setting filter of monotone.
Links to see the complete list of new features, improvements, and corrections and to download the update: